We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you to ensure we provide you with the best possible service.
We collect personal information in a variety of ways. It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you. This may include when you enquire about or seek a home loan rate quotation. You visit our website (including when you request a quote) or when you enter into any promotions, competitions, specials or other offers.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information we hold maybe used to provide you with updates regarding new or existing services or products which we think might interest you. When we contact you it maybe via email, phone, social media or SMS. Your consent to receive direct marketing will be deemed to have been given if you do not opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us. Your concent will remain current unless and until you advise us otherwise.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a 'cookie' which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
I consent to you using Personal Information, financial information and Credit Information about me for the purpose of arranging or providing credit, insuring credit, and for direct marketing of products and services offered by you or any organisation you are affiliated with or represent each of which may contact me for such a purpose including by telephone and electronically.
In this document “you” means each of Australian Finance Group Ltd (AFG), each subsidiary of AFG, the Appointed Credit Service Provider and their organisation and any assignees or transferees of the commissions relating to any credit provided to me arranged by the Appointed Credit Service Provider or their organisation. In this document, ‘Personal Information’ includes any sensitive information (including health information) and any information I tell you about any vulnerability I may have.
You may disclose Personal Information about me/us to the following types of entities, some of which may be located overseas (including in USA, Canada, Malaysia, India, Ireland, the United Kingdom and the Philippines):
• any persons who provide credit or other products or services to us, or to whom an application has been made for those products or services;
• any financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers;
• any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint;
• any person where you are required by law to do so;
• any of your associates, related entities or contractors (including printing/publication/mailing houses, IT service providers, cloud storage providers, lawyers/accountants);
• our referees, such as our employers, to verify information we have provided;
• any person considering acquiring an interest in your business or assets; and
• any organisation providing online verification of our identities.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.