$2,000 Refinance Cashback for applications received by Sunday 31 January 2021 and settled by Wednesday 31 March 2021
A bonus $2,000 Cashback for loans with a maximum LVR of 80%, paid on the first application only to eligible customers on top of the current $2,000 Refinance Cashback.
The important detail:
- For new refinance applications received from Wednesday 1 April 2020 to Sunday 31 January 2021 and settled by Wednesday 31 March 2021.
- Available for Owner Occupier (Principal & Interest repayments only) and all Residential Investment home loans.
- Available for Basic home loans and home loans under the Advantage Package.
- Minimum loan size of $250,000 per property refinanced.
- Cashback will be paid for every property that is refinanced to BankSA with minimum lending of $250,000 per property.
- Only 1 cashback per property refinanced will be paid regardless of the number of loans involved.
- Applicants must have a BankSA transaction account linked to the home loan at the time of settlement. The transaction account must be kept open for at least 60 days after settlement for the cashback to be paid into.
- Applicants home loan repayments must be direct debited from this BankSA transaction account.
- The bonus $2,000 Refinance Cashback for loans with a maximum LVR of 80% will be paid on the first application only to eligible customers on top of the current $2,000 Refinance Cashback.
- Only 1 bonus cashback will be paid regardless of the numbers of customers, properties or applications involved.
- Offer may be withdrawn or varied at anytime.
This offer is not available for:
- Switches and refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group which include St.George, Westpac, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS.
- Owner Occupier Interest Only loans.
- Portfolio Loans.
- Residential lending originated under a trust.
- Residential lending under a company name.
- Bonus cashback loans with an LVR greater than 80%.