Bank of Melbourne $3,000 Refinance Cashback home loan offer will be eligible for refinance applications received between 1 December 2021 and 28 February 2022 and settled by 31 May 20222.
- $3,000 Refinance Cashback available for new refinance applications received between 01 December 2021 and 28 February 2022 and settled by 31 May 2022. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
- Limit of one $3,000 cashback payment per customer regardless of the number of applications, properties or loans involved per 12 month period. For joint applications, only one cashback payment will be paid to the primary applicant.
- Min Loan amount $250k and LVR must be less than 80%.
- Offer available on Owner Occupier (Principal & Interest repayments) and Residential Investment Loans (Principal & Interest and Interest Only repayments) with either the Advantage Package ($395 annual package fee) and Basic Home Loans.
- Offer not available for Portfolio Loans, Owner Occupier Interest Only loans, residential lending originated under family or company trusts, refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group which include Westpac, Bank SA, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS.
- The cashback will be paid into a Bank of Melbourne transaction account within 60 days of settlement. This account must be in the same name as the home loan account and linked to the home loan at settlement.
- Advantage Package Terms and Conditions apply. A $395 annual package fee applies and is payable from an eligible Bank of Melbourne transaction account. Before deciding to acquire a Bank of Melbourne transaction account, read the terms and conditions, and consider if the product is right for your client.
- Tax consequences may arise from this promotion for investors and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters.
This offer is not available for:
- Portfolio Loans.
- Switches and refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group which include Westpac, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA, St George and RAMS.
- Owner Occupier Interest Only loans.
- Residential lending originated under a trust.
- Residential lending under a company name.