Westpac $3,000 Refinance Cashback per customer for eligible refinance applications received between Thursday 01 July 2021 and Thursday 30 September 2021 and settled by Friday 31 December 2021.
- $3,000 Refinance Cashback available for new refinance applications received between 01 July 2021 to 30 September 2021 and settled by 31 December 2021. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
- Limit of one $3,000 cashback payment per customer regardless of the number of applications, properties or loans involved per 12 month period. For joint applications, only one cashback payment will be paid to the primary applicant.
- Min Loan amount $250k and LVR+ must be less than 90%.
- Offer available on Owner Occupier (Principal & Interest repayments) and Investment Property Loans (Principal & Interest and Interest Only repayments) with either the Premier Advantage Package ($395 annual package fee) and Flexi First Option Home Loans.
- Offer not available for Equity Access Loans, Owner Occupier Interest Only loans, residential lending originated under family or company trusts, refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group which include Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS.
- The cashback will be paid into a Westpac Choice transaction account within 60 days of settlement. This account must be in the same name as the home loan account and linked to the home loan at settlement.
- Premier Advantage Package Conditions of Use and $395 annual package fee applies. You must either hold or be approved for a Westpac Choice transaction account in order to qualify and continue to receive the benefits of the Premier Advantage Package. Before deciding to acquire a Westpac Choice transaction account, read the terms and conditions, and consider if the product is right for your client.
- Tax consequences may arise from this promotion for investors and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters.
This offer is not available for:
- Equity Access Loans.
- Switches and refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group which include Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS.
- Owner Occupier Interest Only loans.
- Residential lending originated under a trust.
- Residential lending under a company name